When a miss is more fun than a hit.

So off my deck I have a 3 foot tall tree stump with a spinner attached just above it on the second trunk. It i my sight test at 32yds. Okay Caught a glimpse of a squirrel headed towards me thru a window. So eased into a blind on the deck and waited. It finally appeared on top off the stump with a nut in hand. Could not believe my good fortune. I make that shot several times a week.This time I missed and it went by it's head and it threw the nut up in the air. Thought crap it's gone now but after a second or 2 it jump up behind the spinner. At this point thought I had it but it was moving behind it checking out why the stump did that. So I am thinking I could smack the spinner and give it a ride at that point started laughing at the thought of squirrel flying. Then it discovered the spinner moved and started messing with it. Any way it would push the top and get hit in the butt. This went on for a bit then it finally decided to climb on it where it turned it upside down. By this time laughing to hard to shoot and figured go ahead squirrel have some fun we will see you another day. It jumped to the ground and ran straight back into another woods. Sometimes just getting out there is the fun of hunting and using quieter airguns we wouldn't see a lot entertaining things and animals.