• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What's your weather like, and are you shooting outside?

Took the dog out, looks clear and the sun is shining. It's only 32 degrees with 20 mph wind, forecast says feels like 17...I believe them. No shooting for me till it gets a bit nicer out there.
1000001101.jpg

My shooting partner agrees on staying indoors.

White stuff a done deal for Denmark this winter, and from yesterday the days are now longer than the nights and only getting longer.
Temperatures however are still bad with daytime temps barely getting near 50 deg F / 10 deg C which is just half of my personal minimum temperature.
It is not for the fun and just burning money i am building a shot shed at my friends place, one that can be heated in winter so i dont have to sit on my ass pestering this forum all winter.

Yesterday was sunny and very little wind, so i took the chance and ventilated my apartment for the first time this year.
Only for 30 minutes though, it was still helluva cold

Reactions: Impact701
Interesting how people adapt . I grew up in Chicago area all my life , nice sunny day very light wind and i would ride my bicycle @ 20 F.
After being retired and living mid south (Kentucky) I am more inclined to think " Do i really want to ride ? it is only 42 F outside .

Spring arrived (with plants coming up and birds returning from the south) four weeks early here in Ontario, Canada, with day and night temperatures above freezing. All the snow melted and I was thinking about setting up the boat and getting out the lawnmower. Was thoroughly enjoying shooting outside for a change.

This past week we've gone back to below freezing temperatures and snow on the ground... bummer!