• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A What's your ultimate setup if you didn't have a budget or wife to kill you?

I legitimately already own my ultimate setup. This thing is light, accurate, powerful and beautiful. Im actually getting emotional thinking about it right now.

Evol Paradigm .30 topped with Valdada G2 Mini MIL , Valdada Rings, and Valdada Anvil Bipod.

20230902_092510.jpg

20230816_181130.jpg

Last edited:
I legitimately already own my ultimate setup. This thing is light, accurate, powerful and beautiful. Im actually getting emotional thinking about it right now.

View attachment 386339

View attachment 386340
Looks just like my rig except for a different scope. A true work of art. The wood and the metal work are in a class by themselves. If you want to see what I mean check out the design/cutouts in the picture above showing the side of the scope rail. By the way, mine is a .22. And yours is a . . .?

• Love
Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Looks just like my rig except for a different scope. A true work of art. The wood and the metal work are in a class by themselves. By the way, mine is a .22. And yours is a . . .?
Mine is a .30 , shooting 44.75 at a very mild but hard hitting ~860fps , very accurately. Id love another one of these in .22 in the paradigm stock but 15 inch barrel and tube.

I literally cannot find a single thing I dislike about the rifle, its a pleasure to shoot each and every time.

Mine is a .30 , shooting 44.75 at a very mild but hard hitting ~860fps , very accurately. Id love another one of these in .22 in the paradigm stock but 15 inch barrel and tube.

I literally cannot find a single thing I dislike about the rifle, its a pleasure to shoot each and every time.
I’m thinking of a .30 in addition to my .22.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
what would your ultimate tricked out setup currently be?

I'm a simple man, love my Rattler 357 build w/1-10 Vortex Razor. I don't stretch her out so I wouldn't go Zeis, March Genesis or anything crazy on top.

Wanna see what ya'll out there would love to run and gun with at the moment!
My Frankenraw as tuned by motorhead
IMG_6108.jpeg