• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What's Your Next Purchase?

Just ordered a Daystate 4500psi super leggero on sale from AOA. The old Omega Air Charger will go into the trailer for travel service. I told my wife the Omega was on it's last legs, so i kinda, sorta fibbed a little. She doesn't have to worry about Christmas now!! Now I have to worry about Christmas for her....
About the debate between the Rein or the Gauntlet, get the Rein. Hits hard, very accurate, and many shots on the tank. I bought mine from Pablo, AirgunOne.com in .22. Shoots 18.13 gr. Jsb's jumbo heavy diabolo's like lasers. Love it on iguanas.

goo-wanna gear.JPG

Reactions: (F)Airgunner
Just ordered a Daystate 4500psi super leggero on sale from AOA. The old Omega Air Charger will go into the trailer for travel service. I told my wife the Omega was on it's last legs, so i kinda, sorta fibbed a little. She doesn't have to worry about Christmas now!! Now I have to worry about Christmas for her....
About the debate between the Rein or the Gauntlet, get the Rein. Hits hard, very accurate, and many shots on the tank. I bought mine from Pablo, AirgunOne.com in .22. Shoots 18.13 gr. Jsb's jumbo heavy diabolo's like lasers. Love it on iguanas.

View attachment 408590
Have you tried gauntlet?

I think mine will be a Coltri MCH6 compressor. It kinda hits a high end sweet spot for airgunners since Alkin raised their prices, and I'm tired of maintaining and repairing the (cheap Chinese) water cooled compressors. Of course Shot Show 2023 just ended - lots of goodies coming soon - so...what's your next purchase?
Where are you ordering from?