• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What's Your Next Purchase?

Mine arrived yesterday

IMG_3098.jpeg

Reactions: 44_Magnum
What i would Really Really like to buy next ? i am seriously thinking that i have found the most wonderful item i need most at this time .
Oh that's it yes Time . Time is what i need most , maybe i should post this in the Classifieds under WTB ?
Probably just buy some more guns since what i need is not available .

Going to get a Notos. It'll be my first PCP. After that, I'm thinking of making a Weihrauch HW100K in .22 my second PCP. Gonna put a Bug Buster on the Notos, and I'm leaning towards one of the Hawke Airmax scopes with the side parallax adjustment for the 100. Haven't decided on magnification yet. The 100 is still a little ways down the road.
Notos, Hawke, Bug Buster…all good combos.

I think mine will be a Coltri MCH6 compressor. It kinda hits a high end sweet spot for airgunners since Alkin raised their prices, and I'm tired of maintaining and repairing the (cheap Chinese) water cooled compressors. Of course Shot Show 2023 just ended - lots of goodies coming soon - so...what's your next purchase?
I will repurchase the Skout in .177!

Reactions: Kilmouski