What's Your Next Purchase?

My next purchase will be a Maurader pistol.
That pistol has so many accessories you will be surprised and delighted with it's accuracy and fun factor!

PRod.jpg

This photo pushed me over the edge! ……Purchased it today…..along with a few accessories 😉
Here is the dovetail picatinny mount you want for it. Allows you to mount your scope as low as possible without interfering with magazine clearance. I doubt you can find another one on Amazon.

prod rail (2).jpg

I just ordered another Huma Air shroud and internal moderator for my BSA Scorpion, It is a very effective system for quieting the rifle and shortening the overall length of the gun.
1685808519740.png

Ordered the Condor SS .25 yesterday. It took me a while to decide between the Talon and the Condor. The shot count on the Talon was just too low (stock). Another factor was that I want to shoot heavy for caliber (59 grain) slugs effectively. The Condor seems to check those boxes. I bought the 59’s from Griffin and the WokGuard 15 Mk2 from Talon Tunes. I have a Ronin in standby if the noise level is too high. For now I will be using the nighthawk shv currently installed on my Texan.

Finally succumbed to my premonitions that the Zbroia Hortitsia 220cc Black .22 needed to be part of my collection. Ordered the pre-owned one from AoA. Rated "Like New in Box" so I expect to receive a perfect rifle, just like the AA S510 Carbine I bought from them pre-owned. The discounted price demanded I buy it and all of the review videos I have watched give it high praise for accuracy and build quality.

Reactions: PBuffa
Hey I'm a new member so I'll use this as an excuse to say hello. I bought a Barra 400e to shoot with my dad this weekend until I figure out what kind of airgun to get. Perhaps the Sidewinder although the trigger doesn't sound ideal. SK-19 in 30 cal might be the one I get. I doubt I'll use full auto much but it would be a nice feature to have.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1