• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What's Your Next Purchase?

I'm on the opposite path, trying to eliminate versus buying more. Frankly, I've tired of spending money in pursuit of perfection when the real limiting factor is me and not the equipment. Had 7 guns with scopes, bi-pods, etc. and currently have 4 left. Ultimately I'll keep maybe 2 or 3.

I'm on the opposite path, trying to eliminate versus buying more. Frankly, I've tired of spending money in pursuit of perfection when the real limiting factor is me and not the equipment. Had 7 guns with scopes, bi-pods, etc. and currently have 4 left. Ultimately I'll keep maybe 2 or 3.
I’m in the same boat. I’ve been in to airguns for about two years. I’ve bought and sold at least a dozen rifles. I think my ideal rifle is the FX Crown, I have one in .22 and .25, an HFT500 in .177 and a RAW HM1000x in .22 and lastly a TX200 in .22. I gotta believe I can’t do much better except for maybe a Thomas air rifle. Now it’s just tuning and working on skills.

Reactions: cavedweller
BSA Scorpion Multishot .22 Walnut showed up yesterday from AoA. Shot it alot today and it is very accurate. a 20-22 fpe gun depending on pellet weight. Bought it for a Christmas present for one of my grandsons. The Walnut stock looks gorgeous. Gonna pimp it out with some bling from Rowan Engineering. In the meantime . . . :rolleyes:

Reactions: cavedweller
I’m in the same boat. I’ve been in to airguns for about two years. I’ve bought and sold at least a dozen rifles. I think my ideal rifle is the FX Crown, I have one in .22 and .25, an HFT500 in .177 and a RAW HM1000x in .22 and lastly a TX200 in .22. I gotta believe I can’t do much better except for maybe a Thomas air rifle. Now it’s just tuning and working on skills.
My keepers will definitely be my .22 Crown, my .25 Impact M3, and "maybe" my old Brocock Bantam.

I think I understand you...I have been looking for the perfect airgun that shoots pellets and slugs and arrows equally well...I had to give up on this quest...it simply does NOT exist...and...btw...I too am the limiting factor in this quest...an average shooter...

Since it seems you can't get a Huggett shroud and moderator system here in the U.S. I ordered a Huggett Astille Moderator for my Huntsman Regal .20 - The stock version does a poor job of quieting the rifle's report. The Astille turns it into a whisper quiet rifle with superb accuracy.

Astille1 (2).jpg

Astille2 (2).jpg

Astille3 (2).jpg

Astille4 (2).jpg

Astille5 (2).jpg