What's Your Next Purchase?

[chuckling] "some land" is a big club!
Sometimes this hobby without the proper space sucks..havin to take a drive to some friend is really hard ..but in reality the world is pretty strange this days, is better to have some farminng space, just in case the $#%T hit the fan ..🙃.. is easier to explain my wife the farminng part than the airgun range ..

I think mine will be a Coltri MCH6 compressor. It kinda hits a high end sweet spot for airgunners since Alkin raised their prices, and I'm tired of maintaining and repairing the (cheap Chinese) water cooled compressors. Of course Shot Show 2023 just ended - lots of goodies coming soon - so...what's your next purchase?
Just bought a Hatsan Bullboss yesterday. Gonna see what the short gun world is all about.

I don't know.
New to PCP's and would like to focus more on air than powder.
Bought in the last 3 weeks......accessories, 3 rifles, tins of pellets in .177 and .22, a compressor, 2 scopes, 2 cases.....
I think I need a month off to just settle in.
LOL, Sounds like you need a breather. It can become costly and addictive but,, its fun as hell!

Reactions: RatAssassin
I need a scope fore my AA500. 12X on it now and I would like to bump up to 16 or 20.
I'm THINKING bout getting a March scope for shooting FT.
My budget department said we do not have the funds.
I'm eyeballing what I can unload to fund this purchase.
(Don't they pay you to donate blood? brings a new meaning to blood, sweat and tears)

Last edited: