• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What's Your Next Purchase?

I hate to say it but a new roof for my house is in order.
I spent my wad on 40 acres that is next to us , half woods the other half is vacant land .
Put a fork in me im done .
I got lucky? A big hail storm passing over the neighborhood got me and everyone else a new roof. I think I'd trade for the 40 acres...

I hate to say it but a new roof for my house is in order.
I spent my wad on 40 acres that is next to us , half woods the other half is vacant land .
Put a fork in me im done .
I think buying the 40 acres next to you is very smart! you can have a nice range and no one can complain, at least on that side.

Well going on a 2 hour drive today to get my repaired FX Maverick, i really wanted to pick up some pellets too to justify the drive aside for picking up the rifle.
But this was Saturday and the shop is normally closed, but the owner knew i really wanted my Maverick after 4 months in the shop.
Sadly the guy was also invited to the usual Easter get poop faced dinner the other Danes practise every Easter, and as i had to swing by my mother,,,, and unfortunately also change diaper on her, well i got a little delayed.

But he called me when i was like 10 minutes from there, and said he would pout the rifle in a cardboard box by the door, so that is where i picked up my Maverick a few minutes later. ( fortunately the shop are at a dead end and sort of a private residence, otherwise putting things on the porch, not something we Danes do )

Ayways back home, HEAVY liner installed, ammo box stocked with lead ready for a little bench time tomorrow.
And to relieve tension i have done a little lead shopping online instead.

Used PA gift cards I have received over the last 6 mons today to purchase an Airacuda max. Really hope it isn’t a regrettable decision. I almost just went with an avenger as I have owned 2 of those but I didn’t because I have already owned 2 of them. At least PA has a 60 day guarantee and if it’s bad I can send it back and get an avenger.

Used PA gift cards I have received over the last 6 mons today to purchase an Airacuda max. Really hope it isn’t a regrettable decision. I almost just went with an avenger as I have owned 2 of those but I didn’t because I have already owned 2 of them. At least PA has a 60 day guarantee and if it’s bad I can send it back and get an avenger.
Maybe within 60 days the new Avenge-X series will be available. You could splurge on one of them instead of another Avenger. Maybe this series won't have as many issues as the Avengers did when they first hit the market.

Maybe within 60 days the new Avenge-X series will be available. You could splurge on one of them instead of another Avenger. Maybe this series won't have as many issues as the Avengers did when they first hit the market.
Thought about it but I loved both avengers I had. The few upgrades that x offers don’t really make it a big deal to me. I’m hoping this Airacuda is all ok as it appeals aesthetically much more to me than the AV guns do.

Reactions: lsi45