• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What's Your Next Purchase?

Probably won't get one anytime soon but I would like a nice 10m air rifle like an Anschutz, Feinwerkbau or Walther
EFB953AD-CB5D-4C6E-85DE-475828057B94.jpeg

Reactions: ThomasT
I have checked all the boxes on the original list of my recent infatuation with this sport. A year into it I find myself not yet satisfied (if that is even possible?). I have 2 air rifles (L2 and M3), 2 calibers for each (.22 and .30), moderators, tripods, scopes, chronograph, large air tank and a compressor. At this point do I increase the capability of what I have or do I buy another gun that I am intrigued with? A few of the pests around the area only show their faces at night so I’m considering some night vision capability. The PARD is on the short list at the moment. Or do I buy a new gun? The Prophet 2 performance has most of my current interest but the Ghost and Uragan 2 may need consideration? Then there are the possibilities of a target pistol? Then they have to go and make the double air Panthera! Lordy the manufactures make these decisions so difficult but in a good way!

Last edited:
Reactions: cavedweller
I think mine will be a Coltri MCH6 compressor. It kinda hits a high end sweet spot for airgunners since Alkin raised their prices, and I'm tired of maintaining and repairing the (cheap Chinese) water cooled compressors. Of course Shot Show 2023 just ended - lots of goodies coming soon - so...what's your next purchase?

Got a new scope in December for a rifle that I decided not to get. I think the scope would fit on an HW50 really though....

Probably won't get one anytime soon but I would like a nice 10m air rifle like an Anschutz, Feinwerkbau or WaltherView attachment 334951
Those new "guns" just look too weird for me. I will stick with my old FWB 300s. It would be interesting to see some really good shooters go head to head with the old vs new 10M rifles.

Reactions: cavedweller
I have checked all the boxes on the original list of my recent infatuation with this sport. A year into it I find myself not yet satisfied (if that is even possible?). I have 2 air rifles (L2 and M3), 2 calibers for each (.22 and .30), moderators, tripods, scopes, chronograph, large air tank and a compressor. At this point do I increase the capability of what I have or do I buy another gun that I am intrigued with? A few of the pests around the area only show their faces at night so I’m considering some night vision capability. The PARD is on the short list at the moment. Or do I buy a new gun? The Prophet 2 performance has most of my current interest but the Ghost and Uragan 2 may need consideration? Then there are the possibilities of a target pistol? Then they have to go and make the double air Panthera! Lordy the manufactures make these decisions so difficult but in a good way!
I have four rifles that more than scratch my itch, so I bought the new PARD DS35 for use with nighttime pesting and coyotes.

Last edited:
Considering my first foray into PCPs, so I'll need it all. Currently thinking that I'll hold off until the Avenge-X series is released and pick up one for me and another for her, a Great White tank, maybe a portable compressor like the GX CS4, and all the other do dads we'll need. I may have an in for a real compressor that was used to fill SCBA gear, but I'll need to swap out the 3 phase 480v motor to a 5HP 240v single phase motor so I can power it at home.

1680909246702.png

Just ordered this in .177 from AoA. The walnut stock pulled me deeper down the rabbit hole.
UPDATE: She came today. This ranks right up there with my FX Crown and Daystate Air Wolf MCT in beauty, build quality, accuracy and pride of ownership. This was a very good value at $899 (no tax and includes shipping) from AoA

FA98AA19-48C6-4FB7-8091-872B2462DD27.jpeg

E4F020D9-CF19-45ED-82F5-6279C7E7F7E2.jpeg

Last edited: