• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

what's your most accurate AG to date???...

a600c98b8bf11dae7ae921f61c2278a7.jpg
cd492c57f26a022216e1b75962685045.jpg
​beyond a doubt my rapid air weapons 500bm with thimble. its 177 and ot blows all other air guns ive used out of the water. even my ds airwolf and my aas510 clear out. they are good guns but noting yet compares to the raws accuracy

Very hard to answer. My Taipans have all shot about equally accurate easily subMOA out to 50yds. My RAW .30 was very very accurate as well and subMOA at 50yds also. My Daystate Huntsman .22 was the same and multiple literal single pellet hole groups at 25yds. My smallest group I ever shot at 50yds though came from my MMHF .22 Mrod shooting prone and off a bipod with 5 shots with a CTC of .214". Many similar groups and many most MOA or smaller and that was before I had a bench and a proper rest!

my air wolf will do good groups.. but my raw will do it over and over and over again. its the most bankable air rifle ive used reguards to accuracy/
cant expect an average sporter air rifle to keep up with a rifle made for accurate shooting like the rapid air weapons rifle are.
my rifle putting out 20 fp in 177 has no recoil. well or non next to it.
​because of the valve and the weight and length. 13.5 pounds it has les than half the recoil than my ds air wolf.

Right now it is a .177 wildcat inside of 35yds - one very tiny hole. I never thought .177 could be so satisfying. Then comes my .25 Veteran which is MOA at 100 with me pulling the trigger. The .22 Royale I just sold was sub MOA. With me as the shooter, anything at or close to MOA is one heck of a gun and better than me. My best group ever at 100 yds was with a .25 Airforce Condor. Likely just luck but I could cover the three shots with a nickel - that one is taped next to my workbench. That day 3 shots was considered a group :)

PCP my Ernest Rowe tuned Cricket Bullpup 25. Absolutely awesome accuracy and power . Loved that thing.
SPRINGER ( regular ) HW30 , scary accurate ,HW35 VERY close second place . 
SPRINGER (any) My personal FWB 300s. Ive rebuilt probably close to 100 of them by now .My personal gun is one of maybe 7 or 8 that are truly SPOOKY accurate . And im happy to say , 5 of the other truly scary accurate rifles AGN members own them now :)

@rwsmike
It becomes more of a caliber issue than the Air Wolf being inaccurate after 50 yds. The .22 Air Wolf is more effected by the wind at 100 yds than the .25 RAW 1000X, and I just can’t shoot as tight a group with it at 100 yds. That being said the electronic trigger and mapping allows me to shoot the AW more accurately at 50 yds, which is where it is dialed in and shot often. 

I don't really target shoot so to speak just hunt.i get rifles sighted in and go with them,i have a 22 mrod with the hammer forged barrel that I can shoot a chipmunk at 45 yards with ease.did that seven out of seven tries.then picked up the 25 mrod and repeated getting five more with five shots.two different guns same results...the lowly mrods shoot very well at that distance...I have not shot either at farther distances...so far this year I have only had to shoot at one squirrel twice to kill it,first shot hit it in the jaw second shot dropped it...those rifles at 25 yards are hole in hole...