Whats your most accurate 22 pellet pusher?

Mine is actually a surprise and it's a ataman shooting 18s....swear I can shoot a chipmunks eye out at 50 yards and at 100 yds dime size with no wind . These atman's dont leave the factory unless they are doing 1 moa so that says something.

20220702_102350.jpg

I'm brand new to the PCP world but I'm amazed at the accuracy of my first PCP a .22 Maurauder. Stock configuration, no tuning and getting one hole groups out to 30 yards with H&N FTT pellets, about 3/4" at 50, haven't tried 100 yet.

I also have a Crosman 2240 that I modded to a Ratcatcher configuration, scoped from bench less than 1" groups at 25 yards. Pretty good for CO2. Never got the hang of springers so will remain wisely silent, can't figure out the proper "artillery hold" required.

No question that my Red Wolf "Wally" is it but I have several that are close enough you'd need a micrometer to know the difference. True single pellet hole at 22 yds every time I've tested it and more than not, sub dime size at 75. The JKHahn mentioned is what spurred me to post, though. It was actually a real surprise just how good that thing is. Beautiful rifle, as well...
Bob