• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What's your magazine type preference and why?

I really like the high capacity of the FX magazines, whether the Impact or Crown variety. Using a Stud Mag Loader they are also easy to load quickly. The rotary type magazines from the Edgun Leshiy 2 and the Steyr Pro X are also easy to use. I just wish the L2 had a higher capacity than 8 rounds regardless of caliber. The Steyr magazines hold 10 rounds and are really neat. Never had a problem with them.

I have to say I don’t get the whole “single shot” thing.

I've had a lot of multi shot airguns: Mrod, Cricket, AA510, RAW, FX, Daystate. They all worked ok. My vote is for a large capacity (15 plus) and LOW COST! I like Daystate rifles, but just can't get over the cost of their magazines that only hold 10 shots. Magazines shouldn't cost over $50 IMO. Just think, the old Mrod mags were $12.95. How can you beat that. It's funny that some of the other guns use basically the same design but charge you an arm and a leg for them. I guess, right now, my favrorite are the FX mags.