Whats your favorite Slug & what are you shooting?

I shoot a .25 cal & have 3 favorite slugs. My go to is a .2493 AVS 48gr (MV 970 - BC .124- .128) but also I really like (as does my rifle) the NSA 55.5 gr & the JSB KO 33.49gr. I'm pushing the JSB at 1100 FPS & its deadly on varmint/pests!

Rifle - Airforce Condor 24" barrel, TT heavy spring (power set at "0") TT aluminum bolt & custom knob. 

In my pulsar 177 hp all the nsa slugs at various speeds also the KO’s . And the impact mk2 25cal the nsa slugs the one that I have stuck with is the 36.2 slugs and on max 940-950, but I have mainly been shooting @870 on min power. Both are exclusive slug guns and reason slower speeds is for more shots without the loss of accuracy. The pulsar I have on low power 730-740, also with immersive results and a lot of shots between fills. And on windy and or shooting at my 125yds target I’m shooting. At around 950’s pending the slug. But I shoot daily in my back yard so the slower speeds are all I need to suit my needs. The impact with the 36.2 slugs are very easy to tune for outstanding accuracy my regulator is set at 110bar and with the 580 bottles I can achieve many shots out of a 210-220bar fill. Good luck and enjoy shooting 

With .25 Impact Slugger, I was shooting the NSA 43.5 HP FB at about 900 FPS for the past year. Very accurate out way past 200 yards, Recently a month or so ago tried the NSA 38.9 HP DB at about 980 FPS, and they were just as accurate as the 43.5, plus the added benefit of extra speed for "flatter" trajectory, and BCs are about the same. 

I also shoot the .217 cal. NSA 20.2 slugs from my Edgun R3 Long at about 980 FPS, very accurate also out to about 175 yards... The NSA slugs are at about the same price as pellets, so I'm good with their performance and also that they are made in the USA... Thanks Nick!!!

These are my two "go to" slug guns, all others are pretty much pellets only, even though the .22 Red Wolf HP loves the .217 JSB KO Slugs.

Tried most of the NSA slugs in .250 & a few .249, but have yet to try Griffin slugs. The NSA 36.2gr is a very good slug as well! I use it with my 25 cal 18" barrel. I don't try for a high shot count with the Condor! its just mainly for hunting. My Benji Cayden gets alot more shots with the NSA 17.5 gr slug, so thats my plinking/ target rig.

EC063A23-239E-4C9E-9FBA-3637BBDE6EEC.1651026426.jpeg

I shoot a .25 Air Venturi Avenger, Love my H&N Hornets & Exact Kings

found my Hornets to be more devastating on impact for hunting.

With .25 Impact Slugger, I was shooting the NSA 43.5 HP FB at about 900 FPS for the past year. Very accurate out way past 200 yards, Recently a month or so ago tried the NSA 38.9 HP DB at about 980 FPS, and they were just as accurate as the 43.5, plus the added benefit of extra speed for "flatter" trajectory, and BCs are about the same. 

I also shoot the .217 cal. NSA 20.2 slugs from my Edgun R3 Long at about 980 FPS, very accurate also out to about 175 yards... The NSA slugs are at about the same price as pellets, so I'm good with their performance and also that they are made in the USA... Thanks Nick!!!

These are my two "go to" slug guns, all others are pretty much pellets only, even though the .22 Red Wolf HP loves the .217 JSB KO Slugs.

Honestly, I have never shot past 75 yrds! (thats all the room I have in my back yard) But both those slugs you mention performed very well for me. I'm gonna have to try some long range shooting just for the hoot of it. Funny that NSA 38.9gr was finicky from my 18" barrel! shoots great thru the 24 though.