N/A What's your favorite compact PCP?

Why stock are you going to use?
The A3 Tactical offset stock. I like the length and the looks. I like the pistol carbine style fore walking around the woods. I put a stock on my Crosman 1710 and I really like it for a short range plinker. Works great for close up small critters. I figure the GK1 should be about perfect in that role. Trouble is the stocks are out of stock right now. I also argree the Notos is excellent for a lower priced gun. I love to carry mine for a walk in the woods.

I built this thing. 22.5" OAL, super quiet, and 40 shots a 12 fpe. Quarter sized groups at 25 yards. Can crank it up to 20 shots at 18 fpe, but the accuracy starts to go south from all the muzzle blast out of the 9.5" barrel.

Also has a 19" barrel I can swap super quick that will give me 25 fpe for 30 shots.

View attachment 446850
i found who stole my bathroom sink granite counter top!!!

Whats your budget? Weight preference? Max length? What power level? I am a fan of short guns and is all I own now for a couple years. My personal favorite is the Evol Mini. Such a top notch gun. While I personally haven't owned one if I were to do all out bullpup I'd go with the Ghost. I'd be torn on the Carbine or Plus version though. But both are expensive.

Cheaper I'd say Taipan Vet1 Short, Uragan compact, RTI Prophet Compact are all great and personally owned. Others I haven't owned are the various BRK carbines, Lelya 2.0, Caiman/X, and Krait with the new regs are all great guns. I'm no FX fan due to there barrel systems and lack of true stability that many have spoken out about but people do like the Dreamline compacts. The Panthera Hunter compacts seem nice and better barrel lockup. I think this is your middle of the road Budget guns probably from $1000-$1700.

Then cheap I'd recommend the Notos. Such a great gun for the price. People still like the Prod but for what it is it's severely lacking compared to the Notos. I've owned a few in the past and you could throw alot of money at them but personally think the Notos is the better gun unless you just want a project gun to build up.

Doesn't hurt to look for used from a well known member. That's what I do before I ever buy a new one. I own a Evol Mini .22, Uragan Compact .22 and a Notos. All were used except the Notos.
All great questions. Trying to stay under 1k, shorter is better- I love the idea of a Wildcat MK3 or a Vet 1 short, even considered a Leshiy classic. I'm after a super tiny gun for plinking and pesting to 50y.

Reactions: Dairyboy