• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What's your favorite "backpack" gun?

It's expensive and looks like a pain to use, but that edgun leshiy is mighty fine...

I'm interested in more compact guns, as somone living in a city. I'm interested to know what your favorites are, and I do realize that "favorite" is always subjective.

As a bonus, any backpacks or smaller carrying cases (30 inches or less) that you can vouch for are appreciated. Tennis racket holders seem promising.

1524699239_16052213445ae1106706f491.39579598_2B90CCC3-7BB3-4C84-8A8A-A0219A9659F5.jpeg
I’ll go with my Leshiy 

Thanks everyone.

Sonny, I'm not sure I'm prepared to lie that way lol. Even to pretend. Somehow the idea of pretending to play Tennis is less offensive, I suppose because to me it seems more trivial than music. I do play guitar, so I have a guitar case and a guitar bag that could work.

intenseaty, what is your thought process concerning the choice between the Taipan and the Leshiy?

Killerclown, the verminator is lovely. So expensive though! Would love to see more ultra-compact guns that still use a magazine and side-lever.

I have a Wicked Air Rifles WARP in .25 that will shoot less than 1/2 inch groups at 50 yards. And keeps that accuracy up to 100 with 1-1/4 groups. EXCELLENT for what is a air pistol

Watch the video about 3/4 down the page http://wickedairrifles.com/index.html to get an idea how very short it is
The rear of the air tube is threaded to accept any AR buttstock but you have to thread it on.
I also have a homemade button operated quick disconnect adapter for using an AR stock - One side of the QD threads into the rifle and the other onto the AR tube so you can On/Off in a second.
And a different adapter that has twin rods and a butt pad that pulls out and locks (just like the M3A1 wire stock)
So either with no stock, or either of the three mentioned stock mounting methods it's a great gun

Note that I have the short pistol barrel AND a 17.5 long rifle barrel (with a longer shroud too) so can swap back n forth.