• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What's your favorite "backpack" gun?

1524839744_21156346915ae33540176332.36873151_IMG_5278.JPG
1524839744_13486756395ae33540e1ffb5.64199203_IMG_5281.JPG
UTG Alpha Battle Carrier.

"Choogly"Thanks everyone.
Sonny, I'm not sure I'm prepared to lie that way lol. Even to pretend. Somehow the idea of pretending to play Tennis is less offensive, I suppose because to me it seems more trivial than music. I do play guitar, so I have a guitar case and a guitar bag that could work.
intenseaty, what is your thought process concerning the choice between the Taipan and the Leshiy?
Killerclown, the verminator is lovely. So expensive though! Would love to see more ultra-compact guns that still use a magazine and side-lever.
Obviously not a tennis fan!

"Choogly"Thanks everyone.

intenseaty, what is your thought process concerning the choice between the Taipan and the Leshiy?

Well, I have never owned a Leshiy, so, I can’t compare them, but it appeals to me a lot. I like the Veteran a lot, it has a lot going for it. I think you have to see what is more important to you. Shot count? Taipan, Magazine, Taipan, Bullpup? Taipan. Lightweight? Leshiy. Etc. Others more knowledgeable than me can tell you more about this. I want to give the Taipan some time before I decide to keep it, or get the Leshiy. I have a Cricket Mini Carbine in .22 that fits me like a glove, so if I get the Leshiy, it will be in .177. 

EDgun Leshiy. Shortest, lightest, most compact & adequately powerful Airgun I own own. Tunable, serviceable, quiet & very accurate. 

I read AAA is coming out with a Evol compact backpacker that will be multimulti-shot & more powerful. But no doubt it will be heavier.

Gotta decide what's most important for long hikes... power & multi-shot or ultralight, ultracompact, & single-shot.