What’s your daily job?

Been self employed as a full time database developer for almost 30 years! https://www.lemmtech.com Retirement? What's that lol! I work from home have customers around the world and things only got busier after COVID started. Started shooting airgun over 40 years ago and in 2020 finally made the move to PCP's and never looked back! I LOVE this hobby and all the great people I have met and experiences I have had. Looking forward to a another great ground squirrel hunting season this year!

Wow. This site is mostly comprised of retired people eh. Wonder why the 'younger' crowd isn't as attracted to this forum.
Just kidding. I know why but I'll likely get banned if I say so.

I was raised into construction 3rd generation, did that for 20+ years but eventually drifted to my passion of repairing and building motorcycles, atv's and 3 wheelers. Certified 40+ times over by Kawasaki but I will work on anything if $ is on the table. Last year developed a "big bore" kit for a popular platform of Chinese motorcycles and formally entered the retail market. I also buy and sell just about anything but land is my favorite.

Last edited: