What's up with the WTS/WTB ads with no title?

Gotta forgive us for our mistakes so we will forgive yours. ;^) 

Many if not most of us here are up there in the years. Some are computer illiterate, some are forgetful and then there are people like myself and a few like me with serious head injuries and brain damage.

So, fight off the OCD the best you are able to and help us out a bit if you can. ;^)

I think not understanding posting rules by new and old members. Many don't understand how to open/ close ad with this window. Most just want the gun gone and forget the rest.
Screenshot_20220124-172256_Chrome.1643063375.jpg

My only pet peeve is sellers who leave all their accessories on a rifle, then say they're not included. 

Ummmmm...if they're not included, be nice, take them off and show just the gun you wanna sell...lol.

Eazy SteveP-52. Play fair. The nice looking young women don't come with the cars they are pushing. If the gun don't sell owner can still shoot until sold. Lol.

Gotta forgive us for our mistakes so we will forgive yours. ;^) 

Many if not most of us here are up there in the years. Some are computer illiterate, some are forgetful and then there are people like myself and a few like me with serious head injuries and brain damage.

So, fight off the OCD the best you are able to and help us out a bit if you can. ;^)

Speaking straight at the children of facebook.

They would btch if hung with a new rope.

A true "block" feature would be cool for OP like this.

Pick off the followers first

My only pet peeve is sellers who leave all their accessories on a rifle, then say they're not included. 

Ummmmm...if they're not included, be nice, take them off and show just the gun you wanna sell...lol.

Eazy SteveP-52. Play fair. The nice looking young women don't come with the cars they are pushing. If the gun don't sell owner can still shoot until sold. Lol.

LOL... I was. I don't buy cars because of some hot young thing in a commercial wearing a short skirt and low cut top. Also don't look at nicely optioned cars to be told "Oh, that option isn't included, we just wanted it to look good in the commercial"...lolololol.

A lot of us heavily customize our guns. I'm not going to put it back to stock or remove the sighted in scope because someone "might" buy it.

I agree on the shipping part. People figure shipping isnt supposed to be included in pricing.. ie I paid 500+$30 shipping when i bought it, so im going to sell it for $450 plus $30 shipping now. No, thats not how this works... The gun is worth $500 new, you are now asking someone to pay $480 for it. 

Ive even seen listings where someone sells a "new only used once to test" item for $20 under retail price plus $25 shipping. They said they were only willing to take a $20 loss on it. You can buy it with free shipping and no tax from retail, for $5 less than the used one and get a warranty. But they were FIRM that they are taking no more than a $20 loss. Someone bought it shortly after listing. 

For a while eBay did not charge seller fees on shipping price, so we all listed our tems at $0.99 plus a large shipping cost. Ie a $50 item would be $0.99 plus $49 shipping. I had tons of people message me and either ask to pick it up locally for $1 to save on shipping, or yell at me for charging an outrageous shipping charge and say that they wanted the brand new $50 item for $1 plus $5 shipping. 

Oh btw it was tested many, many, times by sellers (me included) and listing an item for $50 and fee shipping sold over 5 times more product than $45 plus $5 shipping. I even once raised prices on the free shipping by $5 over the other and still sold more product on that listing. Two identical listings as well. 

Sometimes people just lack common sense.