What's up with pitbull airguns?

May be (optimistically) that they had already mailed your small items and the USPS is taking longer than usual. I sent a scope Priority Mail that took 25 days to get delivered FYI just recently and another box so far been more than 2 weeks. Others would probably chime in noting the added length of time shipping through USPS. Good Luck. Yo!

Request a refund and call Brian at Veradium Air. He's always been responsive to me.

Brian Thurman is awesome!! He is currently working on a bulldog for me and he is also finishing up my flashpup s.. that man knows how to treat his customers for sure!! It's kinda hard to find good businesses. I'm new to airguns so until I find someone like Brian, I'll only go to him for most of my airgun needs.thanks and I think i will request a refund.

Ok bud looks like you ordered a gun on April 2.

Paul ordered a bunch of rifles the next morning from Crosman.

May 10th you ordered the oring set and rails and asked if it would ship with the rifle.

You talked to Paul several times during the next few weeks and he told you that Crosman was out of stock and we were waiting on them

May 28 you cancelled your order saying that your financial situation had changed and didn't have the money.

Paul cancelled the order and forgot about the oring and rail order. Because if you don't have a gun you probably don't want that stuff. He didn't realize that you had another bulldog.

May 28th You talked the Paul again and asked where that order was and he apologized for missing the order and that as soon as we got our o rings in that we would ship them.

Paul called the supplier and they said they had just come in and that as soon as they were packaged that they would ship.

And then yesterday you emailed asking for a refund.

We're very sorry that you feel slighted in any way. Paul works like a madman some days trying to get all this done and I help out as much as I can. But when suppliers run out of parts then we run out of parts.

I'll be glad to ship them to you if you like free of charge. It wasn't done intentionally.

This Kung Flu poop is screwing with everything.

My apologies.

Looks like the transport system is creaking under it's current overload. Throw in riots causing disruption as well.

Of the last 4 orders I've placed with a variety of non airgun vendors all have been late and one was lost by Fedex. The others were all USPS and finally arrived but 4 or 5 days late. The USPS site now has a banner that says expect delays in all classes of mail except Priority Express.

Ok bud looks like you ordered a gun on April 2.

Paul ordered a bunch of rifles the next morning from Crosman.

May 10th you ordered the oring set and rails and asked if it would ship with the rifle.

You talked to Paul several times during the next few weeks and he told you that Crosman was out of stock and we were waiting on them

May 28 you cancelled your order saying that your financial situation had changed and didn't have the money.

Paul cancelled the order and forgot about the oring and rail order. Because if you don't have a gun you probably don't want that stuff. He didn't realize that you had another bulldog.

May 28th You talked the Paul again and asked where that order was and he apologized for missing the order and that as soon as we got our o rings in that we would ship them.

Paul called the supplier and they said they had just come in and that as soon as they were packaged that they would ship.

And then yesterday you emailed asking for a refund.

We're very sorry that you feel slighted in any way. Paul works like a madman some days trying to get all this done and I help out as much as I can. But when suppliers run out of parts then we run out of parts.

I'll be glad to ship them to you if you like free of charge. It wasn't done intentionally.

This Kung Flu poop is screwing with everything.

My apologies 

Hey Matt, that's a bit of a one sided story sir,paul never told me about crossman being late until may 28...that's 8 weeks after I paid the invoice and I had to call and inquire about it.it did not happen exactly like that,and I have all the emails to prove it didn't happen exactly like that sir.i talked to paul on April 2 before I placed an order and he assured me on the phone that he had bulldogs in stock and it would take 4-8 weeks for it to be delivered.so I went ahead and purchased the carbine because I wanted one for over a year.on may 28th (8 weeks later) I decided to asked the most taboo question, what's the status of my carbine? Paul answered "not for another two weeks, at least!!than after I asked for a refund, he tells me that they just got a shipment in of 24 stock bulldog and that I'm basically helping him by not getting a pitbull!! No Courtesy call to tell me that the carbine will be late because of crossman. And on that same day (may 28) I asked Paul if he was going to send the o-rings and rail kit with the gun he said yes,unless I needed it sooner,so I dont think he forgot. Like I said I have all the emails...thank you for offering to give those items for free but I dont think that's fair or your responsibility. Thanks and I wish you and your company all the success. 

Nainoa...