What's up with JSB pellets???

Anybody else been getting JSB pellets with mangled skirts? Got several new tins from PA. Tins are undamaged. First tin has had lots of bad pellets. I've probably tossed over 40 of them so far. Just went to open another tin and I see lots of bad ones in there as well. These are Exact Jumbo's 15.89gr

JSB_damaged_pellets.jpg

My experience has shown that the 18.1gr. are more reliable and durable. Even though I prefer the 15.9's in 2 of my guns they are just too delicate to make the trip to my house. As others have said, about 20-30% of each tin has disfigured skirts. Some I can fix by shoving a Papermate clicker pen into the skirt and getting them "good enough" to shoot, but many are too far gone.

"fishinwrench"My experience has shown that the 18.1gr. are more reliable and durable. Even though I prefer the 15.9's in 2 of my guns they are just too delicate to make the trip to my house. As others have said, about 20-30% of each tin has disfigured skirts. Some I can fix by shoving a Papermate clicker pen into the skirt and getting them "good enough" to shoot, but many are too far gone.
X's 2

just started shooting my impact with a new .22 barrel. 
Bought 15's and 18's I was surprised to see all the bent skirts in the 15's 
18's not so bad just a few now and then but the 15's looked like a batch of seconds.
No more 15's for me 
Quality
was surprisingly poor!!
Hi-tech rifles with low tech ammo. 
Been a powder shooter for years and this level of quality is not acceptable. 
cannot compete with inferior ammo. 
Can any body lead me to a quality pellet plse??