What's this LGV Challenger Ultra worth?

Rowan trigger, Motorhead tuned, original box, manuals/paperwork, hell I even have the Walther Airguns key fob they came with. Very good condition, I've won contests with this rifle. They come up for sale very rarely, have no idea what to ask. Selling because the Drs gave me some bad news. Haven't shot it much the last 3 years, just sits and gathers dust mostly.

Thinking probably about 700. They are in demand. My experience on classified here is most want everything for next to nothing. Start high and see where it goes.looking in blue book I see LGV challenger 550 at 100 percent. LGV competition ultra 725 LGV master 700 LGV master ultra675 LGV ultra 575. I did not see a challenger ultra listed. If you have tune report could ad extra value to someone as well as original box and paperwork. I have some high value airguns I would not bother to list here cause all I get for response is low ballers and tire kickers. I sold a beautiful Paul watts custom 124 through friends network. eBay seems way to get most money but now with fees and I believe they 1099 you maybe not. Hope you can get back to shooting soon. Regards Mike

Reactions: Pale_Rider
Mike, I am so sorry about your bad news
I only shot your LGV one pellet/shot and handed it back to you, because I did not want to crave that gun, it is one sweet shooter
if you sell it, the new owner will love it. it has been well cared for and in the best of conditions, In .177 if I remember correctly
the motorhead tuned Diana D34 i bought from you as a present for my neighbor is still shooting great

Reactions: uglymike
I know a lot of folks despise eBay but it really is the best place to sell rare guns like the LGV Ultra. Make sure you give a detailed description of the work done/ upgrades, I would even add a picture of a 5 shot group to show how accurate it is. Yea they take 12.9% from the final selling price but I have consistently got more than what I paid for rare guns I’ve sold on there even after they take their cut. Don’t do a buy it now listing, do an auction and you should get a nice bidding frenzy over such a rifle.

I know a lot of folks despise eBay but it really is the best place to sell rare guns like the LGV Ultra. Make sure you give a detailed description of the work done/ upgrades, I would even add a picture of a 5 shot group to show how accurate it is. Yea they take 12.9% from the final selling price but I have consistently got more than what I paid for rare guns I’ve sold on there even after they take their cut. Don’t do a buy it now listing, do an auction and you should get a nice bidding frenzy over such a rifle.
It'll put 5 shots thru the same hole with several different kinds of pellets @ 25 yards. Has a liberal amount of Motorhead Magic Dust sprinkled all over it. ;)

Reactions: mj102
Rowan trigger, Motorhead tuned, original box, manuals/paperwork, hell I even have the Walther Airguns key fob they came with. Very good condition, I've won contests with this rifle. They come up for sale very rarely, have no idea what to ask. Selling because the Drs gave me some bad news. Haven't shot it much the last 3 years, just sits and gathers dust mostly.
Give it away to a worthy young comer upper in the sport.

Give it away to a worthy young comer upper in the sport.
I've given away thousands $$ of gear in this hobby. Not this rare bird. Like mj102 said, the Challenger Ultra isn't even listed..............

thumbnail-2.jpg