• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Whats the one thing on your favorite gun you wish was on all guns.....

The loaded chamber indicator on Walther LG400 rifles. When a pellet is in the chamber the ring on the pellet probe turns orange (black when not loaded). I use the feature shooting FT matches. It’s too easy to get distracted talking to the guy your squadded with, ranging, etc. A quick glance will tell me if I have already loaded a pellet or I need to load one. Brilliant feature.

IMG_0026.jpeg

Do you mean like a side-lever, hammerless, repeater styled air rifle?
I would like to run a hammerless valve setup in something like a crown or ghost. Basically same action, still using a bolt to feed the round into the barrel from a mag. Just a hammerless setup instead of the hammer hitting the valve. I think it would improve consistency on the hammerless setup, make it much quieter, more accurate and you would have a big range of power.

Reactions: Dairyboy
Next one would be the cocking lever on most 10M air rifles. Far better than side cocking levers. They give you 4 choices that can be changed in a minute. You can have the lever on the right side or the left side. Once you pick which side the lever is on you can point it towards the back of the rifle, so you push the lever down to cock the rifle or point it in the opposite direction towards the front of the rifle, like the picture, to pull the lever up to cock the rifle. On my Walther LG400FT rifle I have the cocking lever on the left side of the rifle (I am LH) and have no interference with the scope wheel. Can’t do that with a side lever. Also in the picture you see the orange ring that appears when a pellet is loaded as I spoke about in the post above.

IMG_0028.jpeg

Reactions: Ezana4CE