• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Whats the one thing on your favorite gun you wish was on all guns.....

For me it's my Raw and the 3 piece adjustable pellet probe. Machined to fit perfectly. No breech orings to mess with. They always blow out or get destroyed at the wrong time and sometimes a bitch to replace if you have a spare. Let's here yours.

20230320_161118.jpg

20231021_062359.jpg

Easily accessible breech.

I hate the tiny gap breeches. And I hate when the breech is under the scope in an almost inaccessible location. A typical airgun breech makes loading harder, makes cleaning harder, makes oring replacement harder. Bleh!

USFT and Taipan Veteran are beautifully accessible breeches. Neither are hidden under the scope saddle. Neither are tight gapped little jokes to work with. USFT is full and direct access to the barrel. Veteran is open topped, and both designs are preferable to the average airgun format.

BRK Ghost is somewhat intermediate. It's good that it's not under the scope, and it CAN be single fed, but the magazine gap is a bit tighter than I'd prefer for general access.

Easily accessible breech.

I hate the tiny gap breeches. And I hate when the breech is under the scope in an almost inaccessible location. A typical airgun breech makes loading harder, makes cleaning harder, makes oring replacement harder. Bleh!

USFT and Taipan Veteran are beautifully accessible breeches. Neither are hidden under the scope saddle. Neither are tight gapped little jokes to work with. USFT is full and direct access to the barrel. Veteran is open topped, and both designs are preferable to the average airgun format.

BRK Ghost is somewhat intermediate. It's good that it's not under the scope, and it CAN be single fed, but the magazine gap is a bit tighter than I'd prefer for general access.
That’s important to me…the breech on a Thomas is ideal. Easy access for loading and cleaning. John

Picatinny optics rail.
It is always a pain to get rings that work on a gun that don't have rails. It really sucks buying rings for a gun that I know will not work on any other gun I own. If they don't have a rail they should at least come up with a standard for mounting rings, instead of having to buy very specific rings for a gun.

Raised cheek piece.
I'll second this but add adjustable cheek piece. It is really nice to have a cheek wield and it being in the perfect spot to look down the scope.