• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Whats the one thing on your favorite gun you wish was on all guns.....

Scope rail like on my Reximex Daystar that accepts both Picatinny and dovetail rings.

External hammer spring and regulator adjustments - with no stock removal required.

Wide breech opening for single shot loading as previously mentioned.

Magazines like Taipan and Weihrauch that DON’T use springs.

Rifle must be able to be decocked - weakness of Daystate Wolverine.

Reactions: MrP
Scope rail like on my Reximex Daystar that accepts both Picatinny and dovetail rings.

External hammer spring and regulator adjustments - with no stock removal required.

Wide breech opening for single shot loading as previously mentioned.

Magazines like Taipan and Weihrauch that DON’T use springs.

Rifle must be able to be decocked - weakness of Daystate Wolverine.
I must be a goof @EPG - when i get home tonight i'm going to try decocking my Sapphire.

I'd like to see PCP rifles that aren't as complicated, so we're not so tempted to spin dials and turn screws. Fewer seals would make for fewer leaks, too.

Co2 guns should come from the factory with a bulk fill fitting.

An American made Crosman 160 with three accurate interchangeble barrels (5mm, 177 & 22), a bulk fill option, an adjustable comb and trigger, and scope grooves would rock my world. A simple gun for a simple man.

Cheers,

J~

I like the hammerless tech that the Huben K1, GK1, Rattler, and Sidewinder use. I especially like the ease of adjustability.
I would like to seem a hammerless setup utilized in a biathlon bolt setup. I really like the hammerless setup but I think it would be more consistent and quieter in a bolt configuration.

One thing I absolutely love on my favorite gun is the ambidextrous safety. Being a lefty, it's made a world of difference for me. I used to struggle with right-hand-only safeties. Once, during a competition, I fumbled with the safety on a standard gun and lost precious time. Since then, I've switched to one with ambidextrous controls, and it’s been smooth sailing.

It's 2024 No more of these POS magazines on ANY airgun going forward..

07bb4c05-61c8-4f94-b7b1-a57a7e7e2760.__CR0,0,1200,1600_PT0_SX300_V1___.jpg