• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Whats the one thing on your favorite gun you wish was on all guns.....

I feel like every gun should have some kind of iron sights built in. If the barrel and shroud don't allow it then something like a see-all sight.

Also it would be nice if safety mechanisms actually physically blocked the hammer/mechanism so the gun is impossible to fire altogether, not just the trigger. None of my guns have this feature as far as i know.

How about a breech that swages projectiles to the precise diameter when they are loaded? Lever action to push it through? The breech is a sizing die basically. I don't know if any gun actually has this but it seems like it would be a good idea

Last edited:
Lefties @ no extra charge IE: Huntsman lefty including the thumbhole walnut stock as an example .
I can see special ordering but not the months wait .
Absolutely! Ambidextrous at least, especially with PCP's. There is no reason to have a CAD designed gun favor one side in my humble opinion.

Reactions: shambozzie
Trigger from an HW100. Seriously, it's an incredible trigger and an actual REAL two stage.

Magazine system (complete with anti-double-feed) from an HW100. Indexed by the gun, all metal one piece mags, can't double load and cheap.

Sidelever that compresses the hammer spring on closing rather than opening, from an HW100. Touch the lever and it pops open, give it a tiny rearward click, and close it against the hammer spring going forward. Seems minor, but I find it to feel much more natural and it doesn't seem to move the gun around as much when cycling it.

Crazy to think that when a gun comes with any of these things these days, guys rave about it like it's a breakthrough. Weihrauch did it on their very first PCP from day one, all the way back in 2004. It should be easy enough to do on most guns by now and they would all be much better for it, IMO.

I'd say a good adjustable TP. I don't have a gun that has one, but if I could have one have setting of 12fpe, 20fpe then 33fpe I'd love it! Also if I could get an airgun to fit a KRG Bravo stock I'd be quite satisfied. Such a comfy stock to get behind and shoot from.

From a gun that I do have though, mag holders. Had to buy aftermarket for my Taipan but is awesome. Edgun R5M have them built in which I really appreciated.

Reactions: Impact701
I'd say a good adjustable TP. I don't have a gun that has one, but if I could have one have setting of 12fpe, 20fpe then 33fpe I'd love it! Also if I could get an airgun to fit a KRG Bravo stock I'd be quite satisfied. Such a comfy stock to get behind and shoot from…
Brocock/BRK

It’s not a factory job, but my favorite feature is sight radius. We need PCPs with changeable iron sights!

IMG_4250.jpeg