• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What's the most bang for the buck in a 6-24 FFP with really clear glass ?

Well I received the Monstrum G3 3-18 yesterday. It is a nice looking scope but as others have said the reticle is useless above 9x because of the center dot size. This scope parallax settings were way off. A 50 yard distance required 15 yards on the side wheel. At 200 yards an infinity setting was required for clear focus. The illumination dial was barely turnable. At first I thought it was seized up. So this one is heading back to Amazon and I still search for a mid priced scope.

I just picked up another 4-16x44 FFP Vector Veyron in like new condition for $150 here in the classifieds. Short, light, clear at 16X I don't think any other scope comes close to the value. $260 new https://www.edgunwest.com/store/optics/vector-optics/item/tac-vector-veyron-4-16x44/

View attachment 290098
Friend had one of these on his Hatsan. I don't think it was this same one, magnification was different I believe. Regardless, he loved it for the value and size. Said there was better glass out there but for the money and his use, he was beyond happy.

Reactions: heavy-impact
Just ordered this Athlon Optics Argos HMR 4-20x50 Riflescope - AHMC SFP IR MOA, Black I wanted something with a red dot center and it limited my choices. Almost ordered a Burris fullfield 4-16 but I wanted more magnification. Purchased this from Amazon. If you watch they sell some at a big discount for open box or some have a coupon. This was less than $300.

Just ordered this Athlon Optics Argos HMR 4-20x50 Riflescope - AHMC SFP IR MOA, Black I wanted something with a red dot center and it limited my choices. Almost ordered a Burris fullfield 4-16 but I wanted more magnification. Purchased this from Amazon. If you watch they sell some at a big discount for open box or some have a coupon. This was less than $300.
You missed out https://www.edgunwest.com/store/optics/vector-optics/item/vector-veyron-6-24x44-ir/ $280
Shorter, lighter, cheaper, more magnification and has a red dot. I own one and it's great.