What’s the best grease for tuning a TX200 and high end springers in general...?

I use a drop of crosman silicon chamber oil on the seal.

Light coat of Ballistol on the piston assembly.

Light coat of TW25B grease on the main spring, spring assembly (it's a Vortek tune kit) and on the end part of the piston assembly where the trigger latches.

I'm not very experienced, but this seems to work. If I'm doing something wrong, or if I can improve this, please let me know.

It is expensive but Krytox all around works quite well. If you want a thicker grease on the spring, then get some kind of "tar" as used in Vortek and Maccari kits.

Could you link this one?

I'm going to assume he is talking about this one because the others listed as Krytox are simply too expensive to purchase for use on a weapon that costs less than the lubricant.

https://www.amazon.com/Krytox-Grease-Pure-PFPE-PTFE/dp/B00MWLDALQ/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&hvadid=77996657386235&hvbmt=bb&hvdev=c&hvqmt=p&keywords=dupont+krytox+grease&qid=1614566690&sr=8-1&tag=mh0b-20

Krytox has properties that are suited for spring guns. It is a super slippery grease that doesn't diesel and a very little goes a long way. I bought a tube years ago and still have over half left after tuning a number of guns. The tough part is trying to stop yourself from over doing it.

Krytox has been discussed in many threads on a number of air gun sites.

Please don't put Red and Tacky or Ballistol or anything silicone in your spring piston gun. 

You can literally buy a lubricant "kit" from Air Rifle Headquarters that has all you will need. 

Silicone does nothing for metal to metal lubrication. Ballistol is not very good under high load, and it's so thin it will migrate away. Those two thin lubricants are just going to fling and run everywhere. 

More is less. The paste should go on thin. Very thin. 

If you use the spring tar, do it THIN. Too little is much better than too much. 

I use a drop of crosman silicon chamber oil on the seal.

Light coat of Ballistol on the piston assembly.

Light coat of TW25B grease on the main spring, spring assembly (it's a Vortek tune kit) and on the end part of the piston assembly where the trigger latches.

I'm not very experienced, but this seems to work. If I'm doing something wrong, or if I can improve this, please let me know.

I just ordered some Krytox GPL205. Do I need to use a special product to degrease what I’ve already applied? Is Krytox the only product I need, meaning I won’t have to apply any silicone chamber oil on the the piston seal?

Why is it that there is always a "secret" solution to lubing the chamber spring/cylinder instead of something readily available in a hardware store instead of a secret concoction for "air gun use only" thing?

My first springer I took care of in the 1960's with machine oil.

Its not a secret, someone just done the legwork to find out what works best. 

If wheel bearing grease or machine oil or Ballistol worked best, nobody would have took the time to find something better suited.... 

Your airgun in the 60s very likely had a leather seal, much different lube requirements than a modern urethane sealed gun.