What's on your airgun wishlist?

This is my airgun wish list. not necessarily in this order.
Mendoza 2000 auto loading 
Mic. Mendoza's 
Heathaways MC22 
Heathaways plainmaster 9405 or 9506
Heathaways Western *these to finish collection 
LP53
Apache fireball rifle
Apache fireball Texan pistol 
Crosman 45 GI repeater 
Crosman 600
Excellent pistol 
Crosman 1100 trapmaster 
Hy Score 803 with all barrels 
Mars 110 and 115
Czech Stella VZ-35 or 36
El Gamo 68Xp
SW 78g or 79g
etc......

Well you can see where this is going. The list is much longer. Frankly I got tired of typing. And the hunt for them is half the fun. 

I want a 357 slug gun I can shoot all my 357 and 38spl cast bullets out of for cheap and easy lead recycling. I am leaning Benjamin Bulldog.

A Benjamin Sheridan silver streak in 20cal. If more of us had 20cals there would probably be better pellet selection.

A .177 PCP with a huge bottle capacity and very high shot count. Something to plink all day with, I am leaning Hatsan Factor RC.

A GIRANDONI REPLICA would be my dream air gun in either the disputed 46 cal or 51 cal

A clean FT score card. 
I can buy anything else….

Got a chuckle, thanks. 

(Although, some would argue that a clean ft score card can be bought too.)

To get back on topic though.......

• Pellet availability to straighten out
  • A zero compromise scope for field target (not too heavy, not too big, good reticle, reliable clicks, perfect range by focus, not too expensive, etc, etc)
  • A high power .22 USFT with a poly barrel is a thought that I've been entertaining a little too much lately....
  • 12fpe springer with laminate stock and robust/bulletproof sled system like the FWB300s for zero recoil springer joy

BSA springers return to Birmingham with superior triggers. Offer walnut

Webley return to Birmingham. Revive the Stingray, Longbow,Tomahawk

Weihrauch offer more walnut stocks in Monte Carlo

Weihrauch stop using the stock for a billboard.

Theoben build rammers again

A nice Lincoln Jeffries ladies pattern with a 21b sight

BSA Improved Model D in .25

A replacement stock for one of my Webley Mk3's. It's poorly repaired

Wife's wishlist

I stop buying guns LOL!

I just wish I would get the M3 I ordered near six months back and hope it is in good shape when it gets here. I am still optimistic that it can still happen.

I am the same with a Maverick.

And for a gun i was told was made over a month ago, things are looking bad for FX CUZ shipping from Sweden to Denmark should only be like a couple of days.

So i am feeling lied to by either the seller or FX via the seller, and that is one of those feelings i have a hard time dealing with.

Clearly the gun can not have been made a month ago, FX could have made that match of guns the seller have ordered in less than a month, less than a week i am sure.

OT: As i never go small i will put one of the new Coltri Icon compressor on the list, and hope really hard for that