What's NEW for 2020 Master Topic (in lieu of IWA) - Updated Daily

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
1583346967_13692999505e5ff517d8be97.33734013_Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 12.35.33 PM.png

Ataman - NEW MB20 + Bullpup slug guns

Altaros - NEW ATP bullet slug with the highest BC in the market

Brocock - NEW 2020 lineup

Craftsman Vit - NEW Benjamin Marauder Gen 1&2 bull-pup kits

Daystate - NEW Delta Wolf official intro video

Daystate - NEW Delta Wolf teaser pics

EDgun - NEW Leshiy 2 (the Making of & Behind the Scenes)

EDgun - NEW Leshiy 2 (unofficial announcement)

Element Optics - NEW scope line by FX, Matt Dubber, Ted Bier, Shane Kellar, & Johan Axelsson

FX - NEW .35 Impact

Hatsan - NEW 2020 product lineup with IV8888

Hatsan - NEW .45 & .50 Piledriver

Hawke - NEW AIRMAX Touch

Nielsen Specialty Ammo - NEW .216 slugs

RAW - NEW Tactical chassis

RTI Arms - NEW 2020 product lineup

Taipan - NEW offerings

Weihrauch - NEW 2020 stock options

Valiant - NEW scopes & mounts

Zbroia - NEW 2020 product lineup

Hi there,

I just wanted to add that I recently caught a 2020 shot show video, over seas I believe, and in it was a new big bore from Ataman.

Their first ever .45, with a different look to it, and a 2 shot magazine similar to the Umarex Hammer. I would really like

to know some stats on this new high end .45; like how many foot ibs. etc. Thank you to anyone that has info. to share.

Hi there,

I just wanted to add that I recently caught a 2020 shot show video, over seas I believe, and in it was a new big bore from Ataman.

Their first ever .45, with a different look to it, and a 2 shot magazine similar to the Umarex Hammer. I would really like

to know some stats on this new high end .45; like how many foot ibs. etc. Thank you to anyone that has info. to share.

Feel free to create a topic with their offerings in the PCP section, then I'll add a link here.