• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What's is most important to you besides accuracy?

Me being relatively new to airguns, I am not too picky. I have one Crosman 1377 pistol, one Ruger springer, and one Crosman Nitro Piston rifle...hardly the collection of a serious airgunner, but I do enjoy shooting them as often as possible. Everytime I take one or two of my many firearms to the range, at least one of those airguns go along with me. Now, I was in the Marines, so a gun snob I am not. Many of the weapons I have or have used serve a purpose or "mission" for me, and my airgun taste seem to be the same.

If I were to say what is important to me, with my limited airgun selection, I would have to say consistent accuracy. I can learn to shoot anything from a great trigger to a crappy one, but the thing needs to put round after round, pellet after pellet, in a reasonable group or I'm done with it. OP listed accuracy as an obvious expectation, and not so much one of the parameters of this thread, so in the spirit of the thread, I will have to say a decent trigger and a good sighting system....no matter irons or scope, without these two options, I cannot achieve my goal of putting one round or pellet, after another, in the same spot.