Whats going on with my .25 STX liner?

Hi all,

I wanted to retune my Dreamline for pellets for some short range hunting, but it REALLY didn’t want to shoot them in one spot. It would group in one hole for a few shots, then move an inch left or right and fo the same thing until i tried indexing the barrel, which seemed to work a much better, but it’s still doing that, but it seemed to tighten it up a bit. But still, its very annoying. Have any of you guys experirenced this before with an STX liner? Reg was @ 105 bar shooting 800fps with the JSB 25gr kings.

Last time i used my STX liner it would stack pellets at 75yds even if they were blazing out the barrel at 950fps. Last time i had the reg set at about 130 bar, with the HST nearly max with the PW at 4. This thing would literally smack each of the pellets in +/- 1/2 which was awesome. (Dunno why i decided to pull it out and shoot slugs)

So, any idea why it would just suddenly not want to shoot well anymore? Could it be my tune or the harmonics of the gun?

Thanks 

I know my Dreamline Compact has a different setup with its liner but I thought I would post a pic of what mine does when I completely disassemble the barrel system to clean the liner. If I don’t take everything apart to clean the barrel it doesn’t do this. The good news is once it walks itself in, it stays dead on accurate for a long time. It’s like the barrel has to vibrate itself into its happy place. Don’t give up. If it was accurate before, it can be accurate again.
3BE64B76-38AC-435B-BEE0-40E793531A6C.1602817318.jpeg