What’s going on with Cyclops Videos and Joe W Rhea?

As far as the scope tests and videos being “ generic “ they are like that for a reason … folks can’t go to sporting good stores anymore to see all the stuff out there back to back . I film all my scope camera stuff with the same camera setup and as close to same conditions as I can so hopefully guys have as close to a way to view back to back images as possible . I just stepped away from doing Airgun videos because it felt like other channels pretty well nailed down anything I would be putting out ( and they are doing it better ) .
Joe, I bought an Arken EPL4 6-24x50 FFP MOA VHR Illuminated Reticle with Zero Stop - 30mm Tube for my FX Crown 700mm slug gun, based on your videos. For me, a rifle looney who owns dozens and dozens of scopes, but am just starting out on PCP guns, I found your content very informative. I am a former Marine and retired Navy Naval Aviator, and I liked the interviews you did with the owners. Still waiting on my scope, but I understand why, based on your interviews.