What's better a Daisey model 25 or a Red Ryder?

I had the 25,it was more powerful and I liked the cocking action, never had the Red Ryder.
What do you like better Don Henley,"Boys of Summer" or Eddie Money,"Can't go Back"?
I asked that because I get nosaleck and think about all the land there Was to shoot and ride dirt bikes....I know I can't go back, but wait!! you can still buy the model 25 or the Daisey Red Ryder.....oh yea.
Tell us why after you get both!!!

P

I got both,plus some 99s and 499,the 25 is the more powerful one, and the 499 is the most accurate BB rifle made, but it is a single shot.
I just got a replica Thompson machine gun,always wanted a real one.
I think my BBgun buying days are over for now.
I will post some pictures of my Thompson later,heck I may take a group picture of some of them together.

Reactions: 2L8
If you are going for nostalgia the new 25 may be closer to what you had back then than the RR dependent on when that was. The new RR has no shot tube with a forced feed magazine meaning you have to shake it hard muzzle up or point it to the sky then in both cases look at the witness hole and verify a bb is ready to go.I like Hornady Back Diamond bb's but they are a bad choice in the RR, can't easily see them in the witness hole. In the sixties I had a 102, brother had a RR and cousins had 25's. At that time RR had a shot tube with a forced feed magazine, very different than today's RR. About ten years ago I started fooling with Red Riders again mainly with my Grandson, got one for me and modded it, added a Chief AJ adult stock and big aluminum lever , I enjoy it but hate the bb feeding system.

I have both, and I prefer my Daisy 35. If I didn't have it, I'd say my Red Ryder with Cobalt327 spring over the 25.

I can't say I'm not drooling over this one though. It just might be the king of all BB slingers.

I am tempted on the Berra, however that type of power plant will fail, question is when. I have owned a "better" Air Soft M4 , had a lot of gun with it but it did burn up . The Berra has the same type of metal gear DC motor driven piston system, not ready to trust it just yet.