• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What's around for cheap .22 plinker ammo?

Something like the Crossman brown box deal they do for .177, but in .22.

My buddy's kid is going to town in a basement range they just built and he is looking for cheap stuff to shoot cans.

I all ready gave the kid my stash of 1500 B grade backup pellets and he shot through them in about a week.

Have his parents considered putting him in a position to pay for his own ammo out of his allowance? If not the results are likely to be one or a combination of the following : he’ll probably try to work more, shoot less, or bug his folks about buying him more pellets. 

Something like the Crossman brown box deal they do for .177, but in .22.

My buddy's kid is going to town in a basement range they just built and he is looking for cheap stuff to shoot cans.

I all ready gave the kid my stash of 1500 B grade backup pellets and he shot through them in about a week.

Have his parents considered putting him in a position to pay for his own ammo out of his allowance? If not the results are likely to be one or a combination of the following : he’ll probably try to work more, shoot less, or bug his folks about buying him more pellets.

Pluss one on this if it's coming out of his pocket it won't be burn through them and beg for more. It may teach him the value on earning more by giving more of himself . Life needs to be give and take not just take till its gone.

I bought some Gamo Hunter 15.42

Gamo Magnum 15.43

H&N Baracuda 18.21 The first two has what looks like Fins 

and they were all over the target 

H&N Baracuda 18.21 were shooting

than I could :::::::::: 
IMG-1337.1649619448.jpg
IMG-1339.1649619452.jpg
IMG-1341.1649619454.jpg
Larry