• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Whats a Good pcp truck gun

I have a JKHan Noblesse bullpup in .25 Cal that is extremly accurate and shots at about 50 foot pounds with the JSB´s 33.94 grain (843 feets per second) It does not give more than 23 shots per fill. It is very comfortable to shoot and you can be sure that the pellet will get to destiny.

Not the must fancy, but indeed delivers.

Last edited:
Reactions: King_Ari144K
I heard from a trusted member here that aea has some quality control issues. I have never owned one so there's no way I can say that's the case. I wonder what you guys that have owned one for awhile think of them. If the semi auto works consistently I would love to have one.If not I'd get the challenger in 30 cal and regulate it. I saw a video where the 30 was dropping 20 fps each shot. It was making 1100 fps with 50g pellets tho. That's alot of power for a 30 cal. 

Hi,

I was looking for a big bore, but i really dont need that now. I do need something i can just pack in my truck. I would be too worried leaving the Uragan in it.

So I’m just looking for a good .22 that has somewhat of a shot count, accurate of course, and compact/light, capable of open sights, or maybe a red dot.

Not crazy about anything from Turkey, I’ve had my experience with Hatsan and Kral and neither were pleasant.

thanks brothers in arms
@bowtieguy66 another vote for the EDgun Lelya 2.0. It is what I’ve found to be a reliable truck gun. Rugged, accurate, good shot count, compact,and reliable. Mine is .25 caliber.

Last edited:
P35 is a P15 with forward cocking and almost as light. P15 is under 5 lbs and P35 just over. Stoeger Bullshark is also closely related (almost certainly manufactured by SPA aka Artemis). I think any of them would be great to carry in the truck. Short, light, not very expensive so a ding or two is more tolerable. All except the P15 are plastic stock which shouldn't get marked up easily.

Reactions: Nattboy
Hi,

I was looking for a big bore, but i really dont need that now. I do need something i can just pack in my truck. I would be too worried leaving the Uragan in it.

So I’m just looking for a good .22 that has somewhat of a shot count, accurate of course, and compact/light, capable of open sights, or maybe a red dot.

Not crazy about anything from Turkey, I’ve had my experience with Hatsan and Kral and neither were pleasant.

thanks brothers in arms
:D
Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 5.08.57 PM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: qball
TalonP.

Major brassing on all the turret caps, corrosion in the wells of the hex head fasteners, loss of anodizing in areas forward of breech from hand sweat. Got it from AirForce off their Outlet sight 14 months ago. Can take piglets up to ~25lbs when under 40yds, and progressively smaller animals further out. TalonP is complemented with USO TS-12, 88gr hammer, EagleVision rail for Arca plate and light mount, DFL Sumo or Shogun, and other small fiddly bits for personal convenience. Plinks 6" steels at 100yds. Truck gun.

View attachment 163376
Nice rifle.

Another vote for the Stoeger Bull Shark or the Snowpeak p35. Same gun different dress. I have the Bull Shark in .22 caliber. I like the gun. price 479.00 and it comes with a 5 year warranty. 27.5 inches long, weights 6.17 pounds. I haven't shot mine over 30 yards because I haven't had the opportunity. At 30 yards, I find it to be very accurate. It shoots a JSB 18.13 gr pellet at 900 fps. The air cylinder is 265 cc. It gets about 50 shots down to the 145 bar. It fills to the 250 bar.

Reactions: Senor Ramon