• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

what's a good adhesive for securing pluck foam to the case?

Ditch the pluck foam and get this. A few sharp snap razor blades and you will have a much nicer case insert.

if you are using open cell foam (like pluck), i would recommend for short term or travel storage.
this is just because this foam can act like a sponge and then you're storing your stuff in a moist environment.
of course folks can just be careful and not get the foam wet, but just something to be aware of, raining at the range...

closed cell foam like kaizen won't absorb fluids.

3M super trim adhesive works great. Spray back side of foam and inside case. Wait a couple minutes then press the two together. Super adhesion.

adhesive.jpg

ceramic tile adhesive and don't go WTF i did floor covering and tile work for 15 years it is easy to use, cleans up with water and will hold anything
so would i glue foam in a gun case and the answer is no never
make a cut out for the foam and glue it to that then you can put all your paperwork under that and keep it with the gun
but it is just an idea, do what you want