Other Whatever Happened to .... GOBLIN AIRSPORTS Co2 ATOM-8 ?

A few years back a neat little Co2 bb gun was announced by airsoft and paintball outfit Goblin Air-Sports . They are or were known for fun skirmish toys .
Called the Goblin Atom 8 it was advertised online as the worlds smallest bb pistol !
12 bbs in a drop out mag that took an 8 gram soda sparklet .
Really wanted one ! Unique fun plinker .

So .... what happened ?
Website down , Facebook page updated ..... zilch .

Since the Goblin apparently doesn't exist (if it ever existed at all), I give you the nicest small Co2 pistol ever PRODUCED. The 250 (BB), 252 (.22) and 257 (.177) models were Benjamin's first Co2 guns, PRODUCED beginning in 1952. They are also the most impressive quality American-made Co2 pistols ever made. Featuring all metal and walnut construction, they used a blued-steel grip frame, and an upper of brass construction plated in nickel, with a blued finish. This photo of a mint-condition .22 Model 252 captures the quality-

252 FL.jpg

I used a well-worn 252 as a pocket-pistol during hunting and fishing forays in the last millennium, tucked nicely in a jeans back pocket like it was meant to reside there.

Here's a 257 I've also owned, refinished in Alumahyde with the breech left in the brass and polished for contrast-

257 custom.jpg

They use 8 gram cartridges.