• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.
It may be just a cosmetic change, but I like it. I prefer the look with a stock over the purely tactical. Also the one thing that I didn’t like about the Delta Wolf cosmetically was the overly large, square box at the butt stock that houses the electronics. This stock fixed that look. Now if they only made it as a tube gun instead of bottle…

It may be just a cosmetic change, but I like it. I prefer the look with a stock over the purely tactical. Also the one thing that I didn’t like about the Delta Wolf cosmetically was the overly large, square box at the butt stock that houses the electronics. This stock fixed that look. Now if they only made it as a tube gun instead of bottle…

The box is the exact same on this new gun. It doesn’t stick out as much because the new stock makes it appear as a one piece unit. 

Tube guns are cool but I prefer the shot count and ability to swap bottles on the carbon fiber ones.

As I've understood from several videos this is more than a cosmetic change. There are software updates AND hardware updates which include the shroud and chrono, the reg adjuster and probably some other internal improvements you'll never hear about from anyone other than a Daystate engineer.

This clearly the Delta Wolf 2.0 that has fixed the weening issues from 2 years ago. 

I had a .22 short in my AoA cart last night around 2am. Change that to a .177 HP and looking forward to it. Glad I didn't wait long as the .177 was sold out as of 1pm EST at AoA in standard and HP.

As I've understood from several videos this is more than a cosmetic change. There are software updates AND hardware updates which include the shroud and chrono, the reg adjuster and probably some other internal improvements you'll never hear about from anyone other than a Daystate engineer.

This clearly the Delta Wolf 2.0 that has fixed the weening issues from 2 years ago. 

I had a .22 short in my AoA cart last night around 2am. Change that to a .177 HP and looking forward to it. Glad I didn't wait long as the .177 was sold out as of 1pm EST at AoA in standard and HP.

Another improvement included updated bushings on the cocking lever from brass to stainless steel from what I understand...