• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What would be the QUIETIST Moderator for a 25 cal FX Impact M3 500 barrel?

yes i understand that,
i merely choose not to shoot befow (or much below) the first reg.

fx tells us to not shoot below the second reg pressure so as not to damage the reg.

wouldnt the first reg also fall under those guidelines?

plus,
if you have the 480cc bottle or bigger
youll get a bunch more shots than my compacts 300cc bottle.

either way no biggie to me,
anyone can shoot their m3 to whatever pressure they choose
i shoot 2 mags and refill :cool:
Actually i set my first reg 150 bar and second reg 130 for 930 fps.. I have 4 mags till reaching the first reg and refill the bottle again..
I watch many YouTube video especially airbuks how to tuning m3, until i get the right setting and fps only drop 3 or 5 fps.. And then I stop messing around macro, micro and valve... But still from many shot I still get one shot sudden fps drop..I think I can live with that sudden fps drop shots..
From watching videos I buy pro chrono, tear down and do maintenance to the gun...
Oh I want to ask you something... What if we kept the gun in the car for 8 hours ? Should I seperate the bottle and de gass the gun? I have experience keep the gun on the car, and after few hours I saw all the air on the gun is zero and the the oring of the first reg.is broke...

Tried them all and this is the best out of them all
View attachment 384209
Is the Sarissa SIGNIFICANTLY quieter than all the others you've tried?

Reactions: Clifton