What will be your last, air rifle acquisition ?

I admit,,not the best use of the english language in the title. All I'm saying is, That whatever field of the air sport hobby you are into. Some people have aspects of getting their hands on something they really covet and it completes their collection or want so they strive to achieve that goal. What rifle would top it off for you? From getting the best olympic air rifle one can afford, or maybe you are a follower of a maker or a type and you collect as many models and or variety,s you can afford. Like Weirauch, Hatsan ,Leashy,Brocock,FX",,Daystate,,AirArms. Or by type,,springer,,pcp,,CO2,,gas-ram,,rubberband,,Antiques. To people that can build them from scratch. A broad field of interests within this hobby.

Last edited:
I’m always looking at all the really cool new stuff and then I ask myself what will a new gun do that my old air wolf can’t do,so I don’t buy anything. All I do with my air guns is shoot targets and hunt Calif. ground squirrel. I’m thinking the squirrels don’t give a care so I’ll keep shootn the oldies, I don’t know if I answered your questio, whitch buy the way is a fun question to think about.

I will have covered the field when I have fulfilled getting #1,an AA TX200 (walnut) in .177. A premium Under-LeverI with that fish-scale checkering with curl-de-lis (that is so nice), I already have a HW97K in 22cal which is phenomenal. #2, A pcp in .177, most likely a Flashpup Mk2. My 22 caliber Flashpup has a very good history and I'd like to get the new model , wood stock, with side lever in .177. And #3, I would like to get a .177 caliber CO2 Diana Chaser Kit or similar for indoors or out during the inclement weather. Then I'm DONE. With all my other rifles I will be pleasantly busy till the end of my days.
Easy - my last gun will always be my next gun

Reactions: sekiar