What will be your last, air rifle acquisition ?

I will have covered the field when I have fulfilled getting #1,an AA TX200 (walnut) in .177. A premium Under-LeverI with that fish-scale checkering with curl-de-lis (that is so nice), I already have a HW97K in 22cal which is phenomenal. #2, A pcp in .177, most likely a Flashpup Mk2. My 22 caliber Flashpup has a very good history and I'd like to get the new model , wood stock, with side lever in .177. And #3, I would like to get a .177 caliber CO2 Diana Chaser Kit or similar for indoors or out during the inclement weather. Then I'm DONE. With all my other rifles I will be pleasantly busy till the end of my days.

What my LAST airgun acquisition will be?!?

Don't be silly! 😃
There will never be a LAST one.
My physical death not withstanding.

And I explain you why:

Because I believe what the Bible teaches — that those who believe in Jesus will go to heaven when they die — and they will have the best life imaginable, eternally. 🔆

➧ Now, with my limited human brain I have a hard time imagining heaven — but for me "the best life" would certainly include AIRGUNS! 😃

➠ So, I simply imagine heaven with airguns. And boy, will they have some awesome models to choose from! 😃

Matthias

PS: If my imagination is mistaken and there won't be airguns in heaven — I'm sure whatever it is we're going to have will be waaaaay better than airguns.
My limited human brain simply can't conjure up anything cooler than airguns. (But I read we'll get a brain upgrade there as well. 👍🏼)

What will be your last, air rifle acquisition ?​

Such a silly question. The last airgun I will buy will be the last one I acquire before I die. Plain and simple.

And I may have already purchased that gun.

Rephrase the question. (smile)

All my best!

Kerry
No it's not a silly ? ,lol. I mean even after you have acquired the holy grail. Something may peak your interest. You know it won't compare with what you already have but you want to see what you can do with it or see what the hype is about. I get that. But you are satisfied that you have fulfilled your ultimate airgun goals. Of course that means being serious about oneself monetary means. Not everyone can afford a Prosport. But their goals are the same. And those that can afford the broadest and most capable guns in the hobby,I envy but it is still a legitimate (what if) kind of ?

Yes, the actual question IS silly and inane.

No matter what you meant to say/ask, the title of the thread is at least silly, if not nonsense.

I exposed that in my initial reply.

So, again I say,

Rephrase your question/title.

No offense meant, but the thread title/question is silly and inane. Plain and simple.

Ask what you really want to know. Just think about it for a moment or two and it will come to you. (smile)

All my best!

Kerry

Every time I think about getting something else i ask myself,will this new rifle do anything better than what I already have. I always have a really good time shooting targets and eliminating Calif ground squirrels. The squirrels don’t give a care what I use. My old air wolf in 22 is my go to. I can brag on it all day long but no body ever believes me so the answer I guess is I’ll never know

Reactions: Treefrog