What Was Your First Airgun?

Not sure of the model but i think it was a Crosman, pistol kit that shot bb's & the barrel that broke to accept small darts. I was about 8 or 9.

Then a Daisy riffle (again don't remeber the model) at age 11.

Then a Crosman 1377 pump at age 12... (use to terrorize the neighborhood with that thing).

Then a(nother) Crosman 357 replica CO2 .177 (for rat hunting at night down by the creek)....at age 13.

This brings back alot of-great memories!
Great thread!

My first air gun at 8 or so was a Red Rider BB gun. It had a longer barrel than the atypical examples to be found at the time. I saved money from paper routes to buy it from a family friend. In my teen years, I progressed to a Crosman 760 Powermaster, now gone mia for some reason? I hunted rabbits & squirrels with it for years, besides plinking & 10M target shooting. After going to powder burners for years, then becoming partially disabled, I quit hunting, then fishing as I could barely walk in pain with a cane. I'm slowly getting better, the doctor helping me get ready for hip surgery, then my L2 disc as well. Hence my reason for getting back into air guns once more. Hunting afield-sports afield?!- will be my rehab, as it were. I really miss being out in the fields & woods, the smells & sights of nature & all that. Getting my exresize as pop called it, that way. I'm loving this the way air guns are these days! Wish we could've had digital cameras & magnum air rifles 25 years ago!?

Mine was a 1000-shot Daisy Red Ryder "bb gun" which my Dad gave me for my 10th birthday in 1946.

After my discharge from the Army in 1962, I bought a Crosman 760, then a Sheridan .20 caliber multi-pumper.

Then I began accumulating more airguns...all springers except for one PCP, which I didn't like and sold.

My latest airgun is a Browning .22 Mag break-barrel Pistol which is even hard for a large 80-year-old man like myslf to cock!

SpringerHal