What was your 2022 airgun budget ?

Mine gets the side eye going, then I cut her a 100 bucks to go to the nail shop with a friend... gives me time to play with the new toy while she's gone!
ya the wife wasnt aware how much these things cost until she looked one up, she was under the impression that they were like $100 bb guns lol

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
ya the wife wasnt aware how much these things cost until she looked one up, she was under the impression that they were like $100 bb guns lol

Oh if only they all were …..

I remember a while back a metal fabricator / engineer postulated that actual cost … even for the most expensive rigs , sans electronics , could be done for under 100.

So she has a point, maybe.

Reactions: HubenK1Sniper92
I know from the posts through this year that at least 50% of you are completely lying.

For me I’ve bought and sold a lot of guns. Do I deduct the sale price from the purchases? Really though it’s no one’s business but mine. I enjoy the hobby and spend within my means.

I meant not to pry just curious….

Laughing at the lying part of your message !I

I did forget about the ones I sold. I’ll have to recalculate

My budget was going to be $3000 for a March 10-60...but the budget committee said "NYET!" (it never showed up for Xmas and never showed up for my b-day)

So I'm in the process of re-submitting my proposal for this year.

Just thinking outside the box...go fund me? might need to seek some charity groups to help push this thru the budget committee.

Proof right there that all we need to get out of the hole is buy an Atomic! All that money saved, it's like a debt consolidation plan!
It can be a “deep hole”… I don’t shoot competitions, use to, but ran out of that kind of time. Also my use of PCPs is very specific, plinking and pesting. My early years were spendy, 7 PCPs, SCBAs, fill station, HPA compressor. Through use I’ve determined my needs, and decided that 10K+ in Airguns and sundries was not feasible or necessary for what I do with airguns. To that end I only have 3 PCPs, two Atomic XRs and a Crosman 1701p. The stable is open to new comers, but the bar set by my trio is very high. So less than $13 in pellets per month = lots of shooting.🤓🐿️🐀🪶🌰🍭🎯🎈

Last edited: