What was your 2022 airgun budget ?

For me about $13.00, the price of two tins of CPHPs per month. My guns 💪 💪 and pump provide my Atomic XR with HPA. Heck yesterday I pumped it up to 250 BAR five times. Approximately 150 shots.
Proof right there that all we need to get out of the hole is buy an Atomic! All that money saved, it's like a debt consolidation plan!

In the 2022 season, i can shot ( .177 caliber ) about 6 tins a month ( 12 months ), this also require a fill of my 12 L / 300 BAR tank which is about 15 dollars every time.
I think it was 2022 when i got my AGT Vulcan 3 rifle so there is the cost of that too.

This year aside for ammo my only expense will be a compressor, and mind you thats still 1600 USD or there about.
I actually have a lot of ammo, but i think new things will release i will at least have to try, also come the tail end of the season i would have to buy ammo never the less.

Now i shoot 2 days a week if i can, but if the weather are no good i will have to skip, if the weather are 100 % every Wednesday and Sunday, well then i could probably easy to 8 tins of ammo in a month, but i think 6 are a safe average number ( this is from April and to September ) the winter months not much shooting going on, if not temperature is too low then wind are too high.

At the height of summer, well i will often spend the night at my friends place, and also shoot a little the next day before i drive home, in that case i can shoot 4 times a week, but generally the #2 day thats just a few hours, otherwise i can be shooting for 8 hours on the good days.
I think in 2022 as the summer was nice here, well i can not rule out that in 1 month i might have shot 10 tins, so with 400 in each, that is a lot of shots.

I think when i shoot i some times forget to blink, something that is normal to me, at least it have freaked out some people that i dont blink much, so i have invented a condition i call " scope eye" That once in a while force me to take a break.
Fortunately we have other things we can play with or do, always more than our decrepit bodies can handle.

Last edited: