• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What velocities are you pushing your ammo at. preferable .22

My Veteran long shoots the 18 gr JSB at 940. I found that the 15.89 gr JSB usually shot good at 910-920 in an FX400 and a Streamline and a Diana Outlaw.

A lot of guys find that 880 to 900 fps for both 18 and 15 gr is the magic spot. I like em a little faster. 

I've also had good luck with the Crosman ultramag 14.3 at varying velocities from 700 to 925 but it all really depends on what the gun likes.

My .22 Huben shoots 25 gr JSB at 1040 or so.

So as you can see every gun is different. Just have to find out what it likes.

I just set up an FX impact for the hybrid slugs (.22) this last weekend. Only able to shoot at 35yds but was consistently getting groups under 1/2 inch when I was in the 930-960 fps range. Best group was under .1/4" (c2c) with ES of 1 and SD of .5 for a 5 shot group with an average speed of 954fps! I tried to upload pictures but it gives me an "incorrect http error: 404" code. If anyone has any secrets to uploading pictures from iPhone please let me know. I know that the proof is in the picture!