What type of new PCP or aftermarket part would you like to come out next?

@bigragu It makes me smile when I open a new gun and see a rebuild kit in there

@peskadot671 that would be a nice upgrade for the Leshiy

@thumper I’d like to see something like that but with a larger diameter barrel

@whitefox545 I’ve seen a few companies make trigger units for guns like the 2240, bulldog, and (i think) the marauder. Plenty of upgrades for those platforms. Hopefully some innovative tinkerer has your exact gun and decides to start making and selling upgrades

@l.leon I think there’s wiggle room on the price of some airguns. At the end of the day, if the demand stays high at current prices there’s no reason for the manufactures to drop the price. 

@feinwerk I was thinking similarly. A pump that used your leg power. I could imagine someone with bad wrists or hands trying to hand pump a pcp😬

@steve123 Sounds like a badass rifle!

A target rifle in traditional layout (not a bullpup), with a barrel that is either threaded into the receiver directly, or torqued with a barrel nut similar to an ar-15. Should have iron sights (along with the ability to mount scopes), a cylinder with a quick fill foster fit, with capability of shooting both with magazines and single shots. Would really dig it with a more classic, ambidextrous wooden stock with adjustable features (butt plate and cheek piece). Should also have adjustable power settings.

For all PCP's over $1k to have barrels threaded into the receiver. It just blows my mind how companies think they can provide customers with repeatable, consistent match grade accuracy with barrels held in place by grub screws and a sloppy enough fit requiring orings. What $2k airguns are using would get them laughed at in the powderburner world. This is the biggest part of our struggle for day to day and repeat group accuracy. Yet big money popular guns keep coming out every year with new big plenums and other fluff instead of one gamechanger mod that would thrill us all.

Totally agree here! One of the main reasons I ordered my AAA EVOL. I want firearm like build in an airgun. 

I'd like to see Ed put his new Leshiy 2 valve and semi auto system in the Leyla. I'll be shocked if it doesn't come out in a year or two.

That would be sweet! I’d like to see it in the Veles

How about a side lever receiver for the Regals. The Revere is such a ugly tease to us bolt handle users. 

jking

My exact thoughts. The side lever is cool for its mechanical advantage but it detracts from the rifle’s traditional beauty

I'm thinking a Yo-lexa. Like Alexa from Amazon, but for air gun related queries. Think about it...

Yo! Order more pellets.

Yo! What size O-ring do I need for the valve tube on an FX Impact?

Yo! Who has the best price on .452 hollow points?

We'll call this model the Yobi Wan Kenobi:

1598733868_246682755f4abe2ce21615.72617180.png

I’d like Daystate to ‘grow’ the Regal up by about 30%.....little longer, more air, more barrel & able to shoot .25 to at least 50 ft lbs with 30 shots. Still sleek, just more of a good thing:). The Daystate Rapier??

2). Have HW use their Theoben license to upgrade the size/power of the Eliminator gas ram, but fit it to an HW97 like frame. The underlever could flip out longer for a mechanical advantage to ease the higher pressure when cocking. Offer the HW Leviathan through .30 cal!

I'm thinking a Yo-lexa. Like Alexa from Amazon, but for air gun related queries. Think about it...

Yo! Order more pellets.

Yo! What size O-ring do I need for the valve tube on an FX Impact?

Yo! Who has the best price on .452 hollow points?

We'll call this model the Yobi Wan Kenobi:

1598733868_246682755f4abe2ce21615.72617180.png

😂😂😂That would be an entertaining device

”Yo what’s the best sub $500 scope?”

“AIMS Alpha 6. FACTS”

2). Have HW use their Theoben license to upgrade the size/power of the Eliminator gas ram, but fit it to an HW97 like frame. The underlever could flip out longer for a mechanical advantage to ease the higher pressure when cocking. Offer the HW Leviathan through .30 cal!

That larger gas ram would be awesome if it could retrofit into the HWs. .30 gas ram would lay the smack down on anything under 25 yards