What type of new PCP or aftermarket part would you like to come out next?

Yeah thanks:).....I agree inside 30 yards or so the ‘self contained’ .30 would be nice to have:). I like the idea of an onboard pump, but until their longevity gets a lot better (aka freedom), a gas ram would seem more dependable..?

A gas ram should be more dependable having less points of failure than a pump gun. I’ve read if you maintain the freedom pump with enough oil it won’t get leaks as often as some experience.
I wonder if all gas rams come with a probe to refill it incase it gets a leak. Otherwise it would have to be sent away.

For all PCP's over $1k to have barrels threaded into the receiver. It just blows my mind how companies think they can provide customers with repeatable, consistent match grade accuracy with barrels held in place by grub screws and a sloppy enough fit requiring orings. What $2k airguns are using would get them laughed at in the powderburner world. This is the biggest part of our struggle for day to day and repeat group accuracy. Yet big money popular guns keep coming out every year with new big plenums and other fluff instead of one gamechanger mod that would thrill us all.

This x 100

Another request I would have is for more premium drop in barrel replacements being available so folks could drop in a slug barrel or LW barrel into entry level PCPs. I have a tuned Kral Puncher Breaker Silent and Marauder that I loan out and it would be nice to let others experience the accuracy similar to my Hubens, or speed up/standardize load development to the barrels where it is a drop in and buy ammo that will guarantee performance.

For all PCP's over $1k to have barrels threaded into the receiver. It just blows my mind how companies think they can provide customers with repeatable, consistent match grade accuracy with barrels held in place by grub screws and a sloppy enough fit requiring orings. What $2k airguns are using would get them laughed at in the powderburner world. This is the biggest part of our struggle for day to day and repeat group accuracy. Yet big money popular guns keep coming out every year with new big plenums and other fluff instead of one gamechanger mod that would thrill us all.

This x 100

Another request I would have is for more premium drop in barrel replacements being available so folks could drop in a slug barrel or LW barrel into entry level PCPs. I have a tuned Kral Puncher Breaker Silent and Marauder that I loan out and it would be nice to let others experience the accuracy similar to my Hubens, or speed up/standardize load development to the barrels where it is a drop in and buy ammo that will guarantee performance.

I would love a drop-in TJ barrel for the .25 huben or lcs