• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

What to try to get next?

Since getting pummeled currently with bidenomics. Decisions become more difficult with resale being more challenging, but that's another issue. I personally desire another gun or two, who doesn't? I know. but also desire another great white tank and an Alkin compressor. Question is, which is next? I could get an Alkin from pyramid on affirm for a year. same for the guns, the great white doesn't have that option. I can only do 1 of these this year obviously, what would be your choice? No right or wrong, just your opinion and reasons.

Scotty brings up a good point. Air security was one of the first priorities that I sorted. Got a handpump and then quickly realized that I shoot way too much to rely on just a pump.

So I invested in a Yong Hong, then a Spark. Then I picked up a SCBA. I finished off my air supply with a Shoebox. Now I can go just about anywhere and have an air source that will meet the demand.

And I also have two handpumps as backup, just in case there's any shenanigans.

What do you currently have for an air source? Air security, for me is a big deal.
If there is no dive shop anywhere near I would cultivate a relationship with the local fire dept. They have massive compressors and more clean, dry 4500 psi air than they know what to do with. The firemen are a friendly lot and try to keep the public happy. Works for me.

I find myself somewhat in a similar position. I just picked up a Marauder in .25, and a bundle of pellets including several tins of .22 that will sit for a bit until I get a .22 rifle. But I need a pump, optic, and mount for the Marauder still, so I’m trying to still myself a bit. I COULD get a .22 springer and get right to shooting, or I can save and get a compressor and optic for the Marauder.

A fun as a new gun is, I’m kind of leaning towards the compressor and optic. I want to be self sufficient in case the economy keeps tanking.

Lots of folks face the same battle with firearms. Chasing the latest/greatest gun, or buying ammo and gear to get yourself completely set up. I continue to lean more towards having everything in useable condition before adding new toys.