• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What to do with your stimulus money?

Lol well I'll just say just cause you qualify doesn't mean that you have no money. My wife and I qualify. We have 2.5 years worth of our wages in savings as well. 

And just cause we qualify doesn't mean we dont work hard. I work 55-60hrs a week in a very physical job. 

Just needed to clear that up with some of the comments out there. 

Unfortunately most of it will go to taxes owed this year👿 We have extra money taken out each check and haven't owed for about 20 years. Don't know what happened but we owe this year so that sucks. We haven't been financially impacted(lol) by the virus so we really don't need the money but i guess it will cover the taxes.....................Would have been nice to get a Prophet or maybe a Uragan compact mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I just bought a AEA challenger .357 it was shipped today.... test show around 900 fps with 125 g slugs , have to use a lighter spring for jsb 81 g pellets or the NOE .356 pellet mold that I make pellets with .... also this gun with a different barrel put on turns it into a hard hitting .50 cal , I already have a xp ranger .45 cal with 36 inch barrel so i don't think I need the 50 cal barrel but it is ,and interesting option for people ... OK that will leave me with about $900 left on that stimulus ... would love to get a FX maverik .30 ... never had FX before that would be a fun interesting gun to own from what I have read ... ... I would have to add a bit to that stimulus ..😃

Just put it in the account with everything else. It will come back to bite you at some point. You will either pay it back with inflation, additional taxation, loss of employment, loss of tax ductions etc etc. They don't give you anything they don't plan on taking back and then some. Kind of like fishing. They dangle that tasty bait with a hook then reel you in. 

Lol well I'll just say just cause you qualify doesn't mean that you have no money. My wife and I qualify. We have 2.5 years worth of our wages in savings as well. 

And just cause we qualify doesn't mean we dont work hard. I work 55-60hrs a week in a very physical job. 

Just needed to clear that up with some of the comments out there.

i think that point needs to be made a couple times after reviewing the thread. i got lucky and was hired on by a startup right before pandemic.

i honestly feel like i worked much harder for what i earned, when i was in a position to qualify for the checks and did other work